Here are the health benefits of including Egusi(melon seed) in your daily diet.
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Melon contains anti-inflammatory properties that help treat infections and injury. However, a study reveals that the methanol extract of egusi significantly inhibited serotonin, carrageenan, and prostaglandin which helps fight inflammation.
- Help fights cancer:- Egusi is a good herbal cure for cancer and is best for curing breast cancer.
- Contains anti-arthritic properties
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) and niacin in this plant help to maintain healthy skin.
- Oil extracted from egusi seeds is useful for producing local soap and pomade for dermatological care.
- Aids digestion and boosts appetite